- Hydration: Sea moss is one of the most mineral dense superfoods in the world.
- Immunity: Mineral deficiency is a causative effect on immunity. An inadequate intake of minerals often leads to a decline in immune function.
- Recovery: Along with sleep, proper diet and mineral intake helps aid recovery after the mind and body has been stressed.
- Respiratory health: Sea moss is scientifically proven to help resolve mucus in the upper respiratory system.
- Metabolism + weight control: Seamoss is high in Iodine. Iodine is the main mineral.
- Natural Collagen: This superfood is high in collage making it beneficial for your hair, nails, and skin. Cosmetic companies are even beginning to add sea moss into there products.
- Fertility: Helps regulate your hormones promoting healthy fertility and increases libido.
- Digestion / Mood: The gut health impacts our mood as most serotonin receptors are located in the gut. Sea moss is known to help clean the gut biome which allows the mind to feel better as well.
- Fasting: When fasting, sea moss is often used to provide the minerals the body needs without having to digest food, carbs and fats.
- Bone Health: The minerals density of sea moss helps supply the bone swith key minerals like calcium and phosphorus.
• 100% Organic Wild-Sourced Sea Moss
• Soaked in lime
• Alkaline or Spring water
We do not add any flavors to our Sea Moss Gels. If you’re looking for flavor, we created a Purple Lemonade Powder with Irish Moss through EZHerbal
Seamoss shouldn't be flavored for the following reasons:
1. Seamoss is not a preservative
When you mix a fruit or anything sweet with seamoss, the shelflife is about 1-2 days. Unless there are preservatives, anytime you mix fruit or anything sweet, the Seamoss will be good but the fruit turns rancid. This could destroy your gut biome. Thus, doing the opposite of what seamoss is intended to do.
2. Seamoss must be pasteurized
212 degrees fahrenheit is boiling temperature, 180 degrees is the point you would want to above and but below boiling point to kill of off any pathogens. You should avoid cooling heating and then cooling fruits.
This product is not intended to be eaten raw.
2oz makes 3 jars of gel:
2. SOAK(24HRS) W/LIME
3. ADD SEAMOSS TO BLENDER
4. BOIL WATER & ADD WATER TO BLENDER(1:2-1:3 RATIO SEAMOSS TO WATER)
5. POUR IN JAR
6. STORE IT IN FRIDGE FOR 3 WEEKS
7. ADD 2 TBSP TO SMOOTHIE, JUICE, OATMEAL, ETC.
WHERE IS IT SOURCED?
• Our sea moss is wild-sourced from Jamaica.
• Our divers go 15 feet deep to pick harvest sea moss straight from the rocks. It is then dried, packaged, then shipped to Miami before it is distributed to customers.
GOLD VS PURPLE SEA MOSS
All sea moss starts as purple. After it is dried in the sun, it turns gold. Purple Seamoss is usually dried in the shade to retain its purple color.
SALT CONTENT OF SEA MOSS
Sea moss should have no salt. Especially, salt crystals like table salt. The ocean only contains powdered salt that typically leaves a powdered ash look. Most of that powdered salt should be washed off before it reaches the customer.